Monday, March 21, 2011

Casa Grande

Well our holiday is half over. Our travels are now taking us north...slowly - I hope as there is still lots of snow to melt before we get home.
Marilyn and John will be on their way home. It has been a wonderful time with them. I am so thankful we were able to share this time together!

We spent a couple days in Casa Grande about 1 hour north of Tucson. Casa Grande has a Historic Downtown. Whenever we can we love to visit these...so we jumped on our bikes and away we went.
No...there is nothing wrong with my bike..... Brian bought me a Handy Dandy......
Bike Basket...that I can snap off and take in the store to shop with.... I am so happy to have this new basket!!! So now we are ready to go!
Just because I love old buildings ...here are a few we saw downtown....
Downtown Main Street


 We had to check out the local downtown restaurant...
They had VERY delicious food! Veggie wrap with Pasta Salad.. YUM!


3 comments:

  1. yall are having a great time...enjoying being able to tag along..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those (adobe?) buildings. Such neat architecture. I liked your "slowly" making your way back home. :) I'd be in no rush to return to snowland...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...texwisgirl is Right! We just got a HUGE dump over the past 30 hours...you wouldn't like it- not one little bit. And it is still snowing.....

    Love that basket!!!!!
    And that street sign...can you make it bigger to hang on your wall?:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.