Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter



I'm sure you noticed that all holidays have become very commercialized. Christmas is barely over and out come the Valentine decorations and goodies to buy. Next comes St Patrick day and on it goes. This weekend we celebrate Easter. Stores are filled with chocolates, bunnies and such.

With this holiday I have to pause ..as it is more than a holiday to me. It is a part of who I am and what I believe. So I just want to share this with you.
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

"You say that I am a king, and you are right," Jesus said. "I was born for that purpose. And I came to bring truth to the world. All who love the truth recognize that what I say is true."
John 18:37


3 comments:

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.