Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Mom


1916-1999
Mom = Love =
Patience
Kindness
Not Jealous, Boastful or Rude
Does not demand her own way
Does not keep record of when it has been wronged
Never gives up
Never loses faith
Is always hopeful
Endures through every circumstance

"I miss you momma!!"

I found this quote on Mother's Day...and I thought it was cute and has some truth to it...

Mother's Day, it's beautiful thought, but it's somebody's hurtin' conscience that thought of the idea. It was someone who had neglected their mother for years, and then they figured out: I got to do something about Momma. And knowing Momma was that easy, they figured, "we'll give her a day, and it will be all right with Momma." Give her a day, and then in return Momma gives you the other 364. See?
- Will Rogers


How true is that? Moms can give and keep on giving!



4 comments:

  1. Very true. (im feeling sorry for myself today...thanks for reminding me what Love means!). That picture brought tears....

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very sweet~

    and that's a great quote!
    so glad you found my blog, i'm your newest follower :)

    God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the picture when I opened your blog,our mom was the best and it brought back so many memories thank you & love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our moms stay with us forever, I laugh when I retrieve a new memory.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.