Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Easy Peasy Dessert

My friend told me of this dessert that her and her sisters make. It sounded so easy....

Here is what I did...
Baked an Angel food cake..
(This makes a BIG dessert...if you are having it for a small group I would suggest freezing half the cake to use later)

 
Once it had cooled and was removed from the pan...

I broke the cake into piece into a serving dish.
Mix together a package of pudding according to the package directions. I used Butterscotch...but use you could use any kind you like!

I sprinkled it with toffee bits and chocolate chips. (Skor bars would work great too! or any goodies that go with your pudding type.... let you taste buds guide you:)
Top it with whipping cream...or if you like Cool Whip!!

Decorate how you like...
And there you have it... an Easy Peasy Dessert!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!!! How EASY is this and how GOOD it looks!!! I am SO going to make this - and take it one step easier by using a store bought Angel food cake! Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now you've made me hungry, and it's only 11AM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. laughing at tex, she doesn't like to cook or bake but perhaps she would enjoy a piece of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm this looks tasty and reasonably easy to make. The best of all worlds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pie looks great to eat. I will certainly try this out.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy to make, but sound like it is very easy to eat. Anything with toffee bits and butterscotch has my name on it. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.