Thursday, January 24, 2013

This and That and Sunshine!

Its seems like a long time since I have seen the sun shine....
I walked and met hubby for lunch...and while we were eating...
 Out came the sun...
It's funny how much better you feel when the sun is out..

Thinking of sunshine... I remember singing the song 
'So Let the Sunshine in" ...when I was a little girl...
Haven't thought about that song for YEARS!!
Do you remember that song?

'So, let the sun shine in, face it with a grin
Smilers never lose and frowners never win
So, let the sun shine in, face it with a grin
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in'  

Happy Weekend...and remember to let the Sun shine in!

Linking with Sky Watch Friday 
 

8 comments:

  1. I love that song!! Glad the sun is shining on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is beautiful sunshine and i agree, the sun is amazing to our sense of well being! yummy looking lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember that song!
    Everything does look better on a sunny day!
    Happy Sky Watching!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember it too. Looks like a nice day after all. We have a bit of sun today and warmer temps. It does make your whole outlook improve. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sunshine. I'm missing it here in England. You have a sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sort of remember that song from childhood. You captured a beautiful blue sky on your lunch date with your hubby! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing you included the words for that song! Once I could see them, the tune came along!!
    I agree with you about the sunshine, though!
    And I love the bowl you served up that angelfood cake dessert in! So pretty! And yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.