Monday, May 13, 2013

Miscellany Monday


Another Monday Morning.... and I'm linking with carissa at lowercase letters

Friday night I picked up these tulips...
Little by little you could almost watch...
Slowly open... On Sunday...they looked like this!
Do you paint you fingernails??
I find my hands are in so much hot water it's not worth it...
but I had a few minutes this weekend so I took the time to paint them up...
Baked up some Eatmore bars...
Melt 1/4 cup butter, 1 bag of marshmellows, 1 Pkg of chocolate chips,
When melted add 1 tsp. vanilla..
Stir in 1 cup peanuts, 3 cups of Rice Krispies...
Put into at 9 x 12 pan (spray it with cooking oil)
Cool in fridge.
You will probably want to EATMORE of them!
Hope your week goes well!!
miscellany monday at lowercase letters




12 comments:

  1. The tulips are beautiful! I love watching them open.

    Those bars look yummy and have a very appropriate name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use any makeup any longer, but when my girlfriend Rachael comes to visit, she makes me put on lipstick before we go out. I love your tulips what a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those red tulips and I do polish my nails. In fact a lot of OPI nail polishes are named after tulips. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 'this and that', especially the tulips. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Eatmore bars would get me into a LOT of trouble -- I love chocolate.

    Nothing says "Spring" like a bouquet of tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wear make up every single day - IF I am leaving the house and/or will be seen by anyone! I work too much with my hands to paint my nails. Plus they are thin and break easily. My hands look older than my 88 year old mother's!
    I am going to use that recipe this week!! Thank you so much for including it!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, gotta have my nails done but I wear Rubbergloves to do anything pertaining to water, except bathe. :o) Thinking I'm going to have to try those bars. My goodness, I love everything in them. Blessings for a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those beautiful tulips you are showing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers are beautiful! It's worth it to make time to pamper ourselves, I seldom do but we're totally worth it!

    Those bars I refuse to make, I'd eat an entire pan! lol They look so delicious! I'll save the recipe though, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hardly ever paint my finger nails...but do like to paint my toe nails...that looks so good...too good....

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooohhhh the tulips are beautiful and that candy, WoW, you sure do know my weaknesses!!

    i get my nails done, every six weeks, a very short french!! white, clean and it goes with everything!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.